The Mindbodify Cycle of Transformation
Mindbodify transformation is based on a cyclical process that we approach with curiosity and an open heart.
1. We start by identifying the situation “As it is”.
2. The next step is to recognise opportunities for change.
3. With simple mindful movements you will explore the qualities you would like to develop and embody. This is the experimental part as you start to get familiar with the core Mindbodify practices.
4. Next step is practice. There are no right or wrong answers - it’s all about how you feel in this very moment. Practising with freedom and curiosity creates an awareness of being in your body and in your centre.
5. The last phase of the cycle is to observe, reflect and review the entire experience. Recording reflections from your practice with drawings and words will help you track your progress over time.
At this stage, we re-enter the cycle to discover the next level of meaning and transformation.
With time you will find that you are able to anchor the bodily sense of being in your centre. This will support you when dealing with triggering stress events and help you smoothly return to a state of calmness and solidity.
How it Works
The program will lead you through three areas of exploration.
- The Basics
This set is about bringing attention to your everyday way of doing things. How do you sit, how do you breathe, how do you feel in your body? These are short videos that will help you stop for a moment and come back to your body.
- Back to your centre
The main focus here is to relieve stress in the head, neck and shoulders. We also explore the main principles which will help you prevent coming back. These practices are in seated and standing positions.
This section is comprised of three parts:
1) The morning routines focus on energizing and preparing you for the day.
2) The evening routines support the process of releasing tension you may have accumulated during the day.
3) The routines for any time of day will help you develop a broader range of qualities. By refining the focus, you can explore different aspects of yourself. We invite you to experiment with these longer practices and engage your whole body.
- The Programme
This is where you create your daily ritual to praise Life, give yourself time to Be and take a few moments for self-affirmation and self-care.
The first step is to learn the technique. You will only need a few minutes of regular practice at home, in your office or on your way to work until the practice becomes part of you. This is your way out of survival mode and into a more creative, open and satisfying state of being.
Live Online Workshops and Q&A Sessions
During the workshops and seminars we will explore the principles and origins of the practices in more detail - you will learn more about the philosophy behind them. Each Q & A session will help you to deepen your practice and help us to support you in a more direct and personalised way.