Welcome to Doors to Infinity!
Take your practice to a whole new level!
This course will provide you with an in-depth, detailed and clearly organised perspective on acupoints. We will start by looking at the general phenomenon of the points within the meridian framework and then closely investigate a series of point families.
Week by week, I will be guiding you through specific point groups so that you will not only be able to locate and identify but also use them in your practice - and self practice!
My intention is to stimulate you conceptually/intellectually, practically/clinically and also spiritually/philosophically.
The course will also include Qigong and embodiment instruction to enable you to make full use of all the information provided.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn and connect with the poetry of the points’ names, their vibration and expression
- Be familiar with the following groups of points: Shu, Mu, Yuan, Luo, Xi-cleft, the 8 Influential points and the Antique points as well as the 5 Element points with which they coincide
- Understand their characters and personalities and how, when and why to use them
- Have a deeper understanding of the multidimensional nature of the human energetic system
- Possess an expanded understanding of the qualities of Qi
- Recognize relationships between time frames and energy patterns
- Feel and understand the qualities of the points in relation to the meridian families’ framework through self-treatment and embodiment practices
- Begin to overcome the habit of seeing a person primarily in terms of pathology and move towards recognising potential through the economics of energy patterning.