Welcome to The Four Seas!
Take your practice to a whole new level!
Initially, we will provide you with an overview of the Four Seas model - a panoramic perspective. You will immediately gain an enhanced vision of the human energy system.
Having done that, we will dive deeper and explore the functions and pathways of the seas, including relevant acupressure points and their use in relation to the type and quality of energy within the different sea levels and the various types of pathology associated with the seas.
We will encourage your self-reflection and exploration with a full length Qigong sequence in four parts. These postures and movements will transform the theoretical model into a living experience.
By the end of the course you will:
- understand the bigger picture of the meridian system, including the extraordinary meridians
- possess an expanded understanding of the qualities of Qi
- recognize the relationships between time frames and energy patterns
- feel and understand the qualities of each of the seas through embodiment practices
- begin to overcome the habit of seeing a person primarily in terms of pathology and diagnosis and move towards recognising potential through the economics of energy patterning
Access to this course will become available on 12.12.2022.